LILLY BELLA PHOTOGRAPHY

On location, natural light photography in North Central, Indiana. Including Kokomo, Lafayette, Peru & Logansport.

Website  |   Contact  |  Project 365

I love this little man with all my heart

It's hard to believe he's 4. He keeps me smiling, and gritting my teeth all day long ;) He is very loveable though, both of my kids are total cuddlers. I'm very thankful for that.

He has one, lonesome, little freckle on the right side of his lip. I love that little freckle.

Sigh...he's going to break some hearts some day, huh?







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kristen, your work has blossomed before my eyes. What fun pictures. . .and simply gorgeous. I'm so thrilled for you and I'm anxious to watch your business grow. Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Riley is so cute. It's amazing how much he has grown since I first saw photos of him.